An unmatched baseball resource, the Parents & Coaches Clipboard offers baseball tips, hints and advice to help you as both a parent and a coach. This interactive monthly newsletter features video, articles and other great content from Hall of Famer Cal Ripken, Jr. and his brother, 12-year major league veteran, Bill Ripken.
Sign-up now to receive the Parents & Coaches Clipboard - not only will you receive great instructional baseball content each month, but you can send your questions straight to Cal and Bill to get their advice onparenting and coaching issues that matter to you. Click here for more information.
- Team Website (available by logging into website and selecting team):
- Coach Tools -> Print Roster: will download a 'Coach Roster' that shows all player contact info including medical notes. Print this and keep it on your clipboard
- Coach Tools -> Send E-mail: will send e-mail to the team
- Coach Tools -> Send TXT: will send TXT messages to all mobile phone numbers that have enabled TXT messages
- siplay.com Mobile Application:
- Messages -> Chat: will send messages to other team members who have the app installed
- Easy Alert -> Will send e-mail and TXT messages to all team members
- Roster -> Player: will show contact info for that player (only if account settings for player have selected 'share with team' for phone/e-mail)
- Account Settings (these items must be configured by account owners by logging into the website with their account):
- in order to receive TXT messages the user must select 'Mobile Phone Settings' -> 'Enable Texting' on their account settings (and follow instructions)
- to add additional e-mail recipients the user can either add an additional e-mail address for their account (by selecting their account under 'Adults') or
- add a an additional adult via 'add adult'
- in order for other team-mates to be able to see contact info (e-mail/phone) from the siplay.com app and/or Team Website the 'share with my team' checkbox must be selected on each piece of info (phone/e-mail) they wish to share. This information is not available to the general public, and can only be seen by other team-members (coach/assistant-coach/manager/team parent/players) after they have logged into the app or website